Inner forestay release lever for 1/2" pin. This is used to allow quick disconnection of an inner stays'l (or baby) stay to allow it to be moved out of the way when not in use. Typically used for a storm or heavy weather jib installation. Made from T-316 steel for strength and corrosion resistance.
- 10,750# breaking strength
- 4,300# safe working load
- 1/2" pin for 9/32" wire
- 11" closed LOA
- 14" open LOA
- Height required for deck connection if rigging toggle is not used: 1"
- Height required for deck connection if rigging toggle is used: 3/4"
- Grip at 1/2" pin hole: 3/4"
1) The stays'l stay will experience significant load under heavy weather conditions. It cannot simply be attached to a pad eye on deck. The load must be taken into the hull by way of additional hardware and structural members installed belowdecks.
2) We will bill a 50% deposit to your credit card when we accept your order for this item. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!